CHAWAR BLANCO 375ml
Made from 100% Agave americana (Andean sub-variety) harvested in Cayambe, Ecuador.
Our award-winning CHAWAR Blanco is produced from the raw sap of Andean agave, which is fermented naturally with wild yeast and double distilled.
It can be grassy, floral, slight creamy and sweet. It's smooth, easy to sip neat, and performs well in a wide-range of your favorite cocktails (our go-to is a CHAWAR lemonade).
For thousands of years, indigenous people from the highlands of Ecuador have harvested the sweet sap of the Agave.
CHAWAR works Ecuador's first all-women’s indigenous co-op of agave harvesters who maintain their ancestral tradition by harvesting agaves on their communal land in the rich volcanic soils at the base of the Cayambe volcano.
**PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING**
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days depending on how close you are to the San Diego, CA area. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.